The FRIB Scientific User Portal serves as the single web interface facilitating personalized web-based interactions between scientific users and the FRIB Laboratory, a U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science scientific user facility. Here, you (the scientific user) will be able to:Now:
- Confirm your FRIB Users Organization (FRIBUO) membership
- Manage your FRIBUO profile
- Select and manage your FRIBUO email preferences
- Join an equipment collaboration within the FRIBUO
- Submit proposals to apply for beam time at FRIB
- Apply for access to FRIB facilities and a badge
- Enter into a user agreement
- Take required trainings and see training status
- List publications and notable outcomes, such as a PhD thesis, from an FRIB experiment
- Update affiliation information if your institution changes
Sign InPlease note:
- Only Google accounts or accounts that have a Google Workspace subscription are supported. Your institutional sign in credentials may work for the Google sign in; you may wish to check with your institution prior to signing into the FRIB Scientific User Portal.
- To manage your membership in the FRIBUO and benefit from the other user portal features, you must sign in to the user portal and select Profile, then FRIBUO Membership.